Are you looking to better recognise your competence and to gain new insights in your career opportunities in Finland? Or do you want to learn something new?
In Metropolia SIMHE services (Supporting Immigrants in Higher Education in Finland) we help you to navigate towards your goals and succeed with your career planning in Finland.
Tailored services - recognise and develop your competence and discover your career opportunities
With us you will have access to:
- individual guidance and counselling for your study and career path
- help for recognising your competence
- support for networking with local employers
- lectures, workshops and events and
- study opportunities.
SIMHE services are specialised in higher education and in international professionals in the Finnish labour market. We provide services to talents in all professional fields.
Our services for immigrants are a match for you who
- live in Finland
- are motivated to build your education and career path in Finland and
- have completed a secondary education and wish to apply for higher education or have already completed some studies or a degree in higher education.
Do you live outside the Helsinki region? SIMHE services are provided in altogether nine institutions around Finland. Check on the website of the Finnish National Agency for Education if you have regionally specialised services available closer to your hometown in Finland. Nonetheless, you are welcome to Metropolia SIMHE services no matter where in Finland you live.
Explore our services
Personal data processing and customer register in SIMHE services
We collect personal data of customers for the purpose of SIMHE customer service and statistics. For more information, see the privacy notices:
- unemployed jobseekers in the employment services of Helsinki, Espoo or Vantaa-Kerava: Personal data register of the Metropolia competence center functions for highly educated immigrants in the Helsinki region
- other customers: Personal data register of SIMHE-Metropolia services.