To attract business to invest, locate and operate in the programme area by improving the tourism business and social environment with function conditions by used new digital solutions.
- To improve the competitiveness, capability and competence as well as identify new business possibilities for SMEs in the field of the project thematic from programme area.
- To increase the awareness and attraction of King's Road among companies, tourism sector and users and enlarging the cross-border stakeholders cooperation in King’s Road regions.
- Improvement and modernization of exiting King’s Road ecosystem and cooperation conditions as well as development of new methods and digital tools for preserving and enhancing experiences of common historical heritage as a base for cooperation of business and social societies.
Concrete project objectives:
- Better competitiveness, capacity and competences of SMEs operate in the King's Road area due to increased awareness and attractiveness of the area for start-ups, investment and end users.
- The model of effective functional King’s Road ecosystem modernized in close cooperation with regional authorities, business and cultural stakeholders.
- Methods and digital solutions for enhancing the potential of sustainable business collaboration and preserve the shared historical heritage, have been developed, tested and evaluated. Efforts to reach a new dimension of the whole King’s Road ecosystem have been enhanced and the possibilities and competences of using technology for business, tourists and public and regional organizations are expanded.
Tiina Vuorio, project manager
tiina.vuorio [at] metropolia.fi