Sohjoa Last Mile explores the future of autonomous transport. With project period from October 2020 to March 2022, the consortium implements three automated, electric shuttle remote operating pilots in Kongsberg, Tallinn and Gdansk without a safety operator on board. The pilots take place both in closed and open areas and they provide information for the future remote fleet operating.
Project is coordinated by Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, with consortium of seven project partners and supported by Interreg Baltic Sea Region funding with total project budget of 898 203,00 €.
- Finland: Metropolia University of Applied Sciences & Forum Virium Helsinki
- Estonia: City of Tallinn & Tallinn University of Technology
- Latvia: Zemgale Planning Region
- Norway: Kongsberg Municipality
- Poland: City of Gdansk
- Project Kickoff 28th January
- Roundtable Session 30th March
- Pilot in Kongsberg, Norway
- Pilot in Tallinn, Estonia started 1st April – find video on Youtube.
- Pilot in Gdansk, Poland
- ARTS workshop in Zemgale region, Latvia
- ARTS workshop in Gdansk, Poland
- ARTS workshop in Helsinki, Finland
- Sohjoa Last Mile seminar in Kongsberg, Norway